Sunday, June 27, 2010

Easy purple look :)

purple is my favourite colour sooo i wanted to do a look for ye guys using only purples heres what a came up with ....



cute eh? :)
this look couldnt be more simple
all i did was apply
macs beautiful iris all over my lid any lilac colour will do
then a applied macs vanilla on my brow bone as a highlight this is a beautiful matte vanilla colour
then i applied macs parfait amour on my lower lid straight across my lash line
this is a dark purple colour
then all i did was line my lid and add mascara
i didnt want this look to be to dark or dramatic so i applied a white liner on my water line to brighten my eyes :)
you can use a black liner on your water line and add fake eyelashes if you want a more intense look. i will do a purple and black smokey eye next time!

hope this was helpful
saz xxxxxxxxxx



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what i like here is the colour of your lipstick and the nail polish, they match... love it. youre so cute! xoxo, shineyglam

Makeupbysaz said...

aww thanks hun that was a lovely comment :) xxxxxxx