Wednesday, July 14, 2010

cheryl cole inspired look!!

hey guys
today im going to do a look inspired by cheryl cole i found this picture online and thought it would be a really good and simple look to do and is great for enhanching brown eyes!!!!



http://www.flickr.com/photos/secretsofabutterfly/3184395279/


ok first of all i primed my lid
then i applied woodwinked by mac on my lid and the inner corner of my eyes
woodwinked is a light shimmery gold so you can use any light gold colour

cheryl is wearing a very light brown colour
so i choose texture by mac(light brown) i applied this to my outer v and blended it towards the center of my eye
i also applied a small bit of texture on the lower lid on the outer corner
and used vanilla by mac as my highlight

then i lined my lid and added false eyelashes i used kimberlys from the girls aloud range!

and lastly i lined my water line with a silver liner from avon
which brightens up the look!!! all done :)

i noticed cheryl has a light baby pink matte lipstick on but i dont have any tear!:( so i just put on a little bit of lip balm
and thats it :)

hope you like
love saz xxxxxxxxxx
ps i was very tired doing this look so i apologise for my puffy eyes !!!





2 comments:

Lady E said...

I am totally loving this look!

Noelle Twohig said...

love d blog sarah well done hun xx