Monday, October 11, 2010

How to Dress like "The Saturdays"

hey everyone!!!

Im back with more celeb inspired looks im loving these at the moment and as everyone seemed to really like kim kardashian inspired looks I decided to pick another celeb and re-create their looks!!

so next on my list is.....the english girl band "The Saturdays"
These girls are young,fresh and fashionable and they really inspired me so hope you like this
Let me know what you think and if u have any requests and dont forget to SUBSCRIBE :)!!!







  • Shirt is from Miss Selfridge (link to shirt)
  • white top you can use any white top mine is from Bay
  • belt,sandles and chain all from Primark
  • My handbag is Juicy Couture (its the only black handbag I have) any big black handbag will do
  • Mollys tan heels complete this look but i didnt have tan heels so i used tan sandles but I reckon the outfit still looks pretty cute :)





  • My Jacket is from New Look
  • Im wearing a black playsuit from Jane Norman and i added a
  • belt from primark
  • boots are from primark






  • Here im wearing a striped tshirt which is from New Look tucked into a skirt from Miss Selfridge to make it look like a dress
  • If you have a striped vest top that would be perfect for this look
  • Shoes are from New Look

Here the girls are wearing lace dresses
mine is from new look :)
also available on asos.com heres the link: black lace dress
Heres another link to similar lace dress from new look: black lace dress from new look






  • Shirt is from Miss Selfridge (link)
  • Shorts Jane Norman
  • Sandles Primark





  • My tiger top is from Jane Norman
  • Black bag Juicy Couture
  • Tan boots Primark
  • And belt is from Primark
Love
Saz xxxx





11 comments:

jilliandanica said...

you have such a fun closet! you have the perfect pieces to mimic the looks.

Curves Ahead lifestyle blogger said...

I love your blog !!! its so cute how you do every looks so great ,that's awesome !!! great post !!!

Erin said...

Such beautiful looks! I love the first one and the black lace dress. Simply gorgeous. :)

Anonymous said...

love this post its so cool - i love the first look i have been looking for a denim shirt for ages and haven't been able to find out. thank you :)

ellie-jay.blogspot.com

xx

JOCEE411 said...

great blog! cute outfits!check my blog out n dnt forget to follow :) www.jocee411.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

The first looks is amazing on you =)

petrisa said...

love your inspired looks

TheBeautyAddict said...

haha cute post!!

looks like it was fun to do :)

check out my blog, and if you like it please subscribe :

http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/

Makeupbysaz said...

thanks girls :) xx

BlushCrush said...

This was a really fun post! Found your blog as you subbed to mine and I love the originality of this feature xoxox

blushcrush1.blogspot.com

Jannie said...

love your fashion sense. my favorites on you are the lace dress and the tiger dress too. :)