Monday, January 9, 2012

O.O.T.D: Brown Poncho

Hey Guys,
Hope everyone is doing really well,

Finally got a chance to post this O.O.T.D 
Just want to take a second to thank everyone for all the support on my blog and my new youtube channel you guys are the best :)

I also have a few product reviews to put up so i will be posting them this week :)
If you have any beauty or fashion questions or requests feel free to email me on 
makeupbysaz@yahoo.com 
Add me on facebook  www.facebook.com/makeupbysaz
or even tweet me on @sazybaby




                                                           
                                                                 *My Outfit*

Brown poncho/bag/boots: all Primark
Bracelet: Dunnes
Jeans:  Bershka.ie










                                                                   The Video!



love always
saz xxx

2 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

That poncho is gorgeous! I absolutely love your style!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

http://ninasbargainbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-blog-award.html

I have given you an award