Monday, August 6, 2012

O.O.T.D: I always knew I was a star..........

Hey Guys,

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend or the long weekend if your living in Ireland :)
Ive been very bust today filming my next fashion fridays video so excited!
My collab video with The makeup chair will be up on my channel tomorrow but in the mean time here's my outfit of the day.




*Outfit details*

Hat: Oasis
Top: Miss selfridge
Leggings: H&M
Sandles: Jane norman (old)
Bracelet: Primark
Nails: Luxe Lavender Avon








Twitter: @sazybaby


Enjoy the rest of your evening!
love always
Saz xx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

love the tshirt!!

http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Can't wait for the video! You look amazing! That shirt is gorgeous and I am loving the hat. You look so stunning!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the whole outfit hunny the hat suits you and your makeup is fabulous :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, didn't you lose weight? You look amazing and have a great sense of fashion. I really like your style :) Tina

Makeupbysaz said...

thanks everyone :)xxx

@tina: Thank you :) No I didn't lose weight :)