Friday, November 2, 2012

Fashion Fridays: Casual shopping and Dinner O.O.T.D



Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is doing well.
Welcome back to another Fashion Fridays post.



Today video is just a casual shopping outfit of the day I wore on bank holiday monday.
I'm wearing my Diamond studded blouse from Oasis €47
Blazer: Primark €20
Boots €25
Skirt Primark (old)
tights €4

I decided to recycle my old floral skirt as Ive seen so many floarl items coming back into stores. I wore it with my on trend collar blouse and added a blazer to give a more dressy feel. This would also look great with a oversized cardigan and pumps or why not wear a vest top and add a long or statement chain or even a sparkle black/while or nude top and killer heels for a more dressy look.
Also a tulip floral skirt would look Amazing if you want a more structured or dressy look esp if you are curvy just like Kim K.





love saz xx

1 comment:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

This is such a fantastic video! I love the inspiration for this look. The floral skirt looks so incredible.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com