Thursday, April 30, 2015

First EVER Review | Kiss Cosmetics Lip Vinyl Launching 6th May



Hey Guys, 
Hope your all having a good week.
I'm really excited about today's post, Not only with I be introducing you to a brand new Cosmetic Brand but I was also chosen as one of the first to try and review this brand new product, So as you can imagine I'm feeling really special right about now haha! 

Kiss Cosmetics Launched their first EVER product last month which was a stunning range of lipsticks. Kiss have kept me in the loop over the last few months asking me and fellow vloggers/bloggers for advice on packaging and colours etc
It's always been a dream of mine to have my own makeup range so It's been very special to work so closely with a brand. 


Kiss (CLICK HERE) sent me this stunning Lip Vinyl to try out and all I can say is WOW not only is the packaging very simple and classy I completely fell in LOVE with the colour.
The pigmentation is incredible. I've never seen anything like it from a drugstore brand. the colour pay off reminds me of the OCC lip tars.... no need for lip liner or gloss, doesn't feel sticky and is hard to remove so it wont be going anywhere for a very long time!

Lip Vinyls will come in 10 different shades and will retail at £7... WHAT £7....... I NEEEEEED THEM ALL!!!!!!

Be sure to check out their website linked above ^
Can't wait to see what else is in store from KISS Cosmetics eeeek!!!!!




Love Always, 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous shade!

Paul Ryan said...

This is really quite informative blog such qualitative info I have never seen anywhere.orogold

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous! Have you used top makeup brushes
for your makeup? I bet your using expensive brushes? Isn't it. Let me share you some affordable makeup brushes that I bought last week. If you wanna see my makeup brush set, visit it here: http://blushies.com/