Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Holiday Of A Lifetime: L.A, San Diego & Las Vegas

Hey Guys, 

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm back from my holidays.
It was the quickest 10 days of my life but I had so much fun.
I've been getting so many questions about my trip so I thought I would fill you all in.

So Me, my Mum, my Aunt Paula and Cousin Alison flew out of Cork to London and then straight from London to LAX in a long 11 hour flight with British Airways. 
We flew in a new plane which was HUGE, It had 2 floors we were upstairs with business class, the food was gorgeous, the flight was smooth and we were treated really well even got ourselves up to business class. 
When we landed we met up with my Aunt Joanie who flew from Chicago to meet us and then we began our holiday of a lifetime. 





We had a stunning beach house in Santa Monica where we stayed for 6 days. I was unsure how I would feel about L.A as I heard mixed reactions from friends but It definitely didn't disappoint and Its safe to say I fell in love with the place. The weather wasn't as sunny as we expected but it was beautiful in everyway. 


We went on a warner bros tour which was definitely the highlight of my holiday, visiting the sets of my favourite T.V shows like PLL and Big Bang, I was on a high. We also went to Malibu, Rodeo drive, Hollywood, A tour of the Oscars, jimmy kimmel live and sooooo much more. It's safe to say we crammed alot into a short amount of time and it was all thanks to my Aunt who drove us everywhere. In L.A you most definitely need a car to get around, public transport isn't as easy as it is in Ireland. 




Rodeo Drive

The Ellen Set
Rosewood from PLL









Oscar Selfie









After L.A we went to San Diego for a night, We stayed at the Dana hotel which was beautiful. It had a lovely feel to it, the rooms were outdoors so it felt more like an apartment than hotel and it was right across the road from Seaworld where I finally lived my dream and swam with dolphins.
We then went on to Las Vegas where we did ALOT OF WALKING I had no idea Vegas was soooooo big I imagined a little strip. The hotels were like shopping malls with different themes based on different countries. I enjoyed the sunshine and shopping the most as I'm not a big party person but I will definitely be returning for some pool parties.















Thank you to everyone who followed me around on snapchat I really enjoyed sharing it with you all and for those who missed my vlogs would you be interested in a more detailed video on my trip with some vlog clips??
Let me know! 
Love 




No comments: